Phone Apps that Can Aid in Weight Loss and Help Prevent Colon Cancer
Losing weight can be an overwhelming task at times, and it can be even more daunting when you realize that your risk of colon cancer can be increased due to the amount of belly fat you have. So what is the best way to fight the battle of the bulge and prevent colon cancer at the same time? Great news … there’s an app for that!
When it comes to weight loss, most of you probably ask yourself the question, “Where do I even begin?” And with there being so many weight loss plans available, it can be hard to find the right plan to fit your lifestyle. You can go down the road of a trainer, a gym and a list of foods that you should and shouldn’t eat. Or you could try food journaling and track everything you eat.
No matter what weight loss path you choose, thanks to the wonderful world of technology, there is probably a great app that can help you reach your goal. I’ve surfed the Internet looking for technology news talking about the newest and best weight loss apps and below are my top three favorites.
- This app allows you to choose a diet plan, which can be customized, and then provides you with recipes and a grocery list.
- It also not only lets you keep record of your weight loss and BMI, but you can also set an alarm on your mobile for your daily or weekly weigh in. The Diet Assistant also let you jot down notes, so you can see which exercise routines led up to the most weight loss.
- Last but not least, this app lets you export your grocery list to your email, Google docs or other online resources. You can also export your weight loss charts to a CSV file!
- This app is a food journal that counts your calories and tracks your weight loss.
- It has a searchable food database of over 2,000,000 items, and continues to grow.
- My Fitness Pal allows you to create your own recipes and it totals the calories for you. It also saves your foods, so you don’t have to search for your favorite and most used food each time.
- As it tracks your weight loss, this app lets you know your progress, and it also calculates your total overall weight loss from your daily calorie intake.
- Workout Trainer is a great app that gives step-by-step audio, photo and video instructions on everything from cardio to weight training exercises.
- This app has 1,000 free workouts to choose from.
- You can also choose what area of your body to focus on, and then you can pick a workout plan that best targets that area.
- Workout Trainer also offers a virtual fitness consultation wizard, and it allows you to share your results via email and social networking.
All of these are user friendly apps that can help you reach your weight loss goal. Losing weight can be hard, but using these apps can make it that much easier and put you on a faster track to better colon health! Happy Losing!Tags: apps for cell phones, apps for losing weight, best phone apps for weight loss, Colon Cancer News, exercise apps for smart phones, losing weight as a couple, smart phone apps for diet and exercise, weight loss apps for mobile phones, weight loss for women